Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I have to say for myself that 2007 was the best of times and the worst of times. My wife and I were able to make the trip of a lifetime spending a whirlwind tour of Australia, China and Thailand (all wonderful places by the way) for 3 weeks in March. The second third of the year was not quite so fortunate. My favorite dog died, I got fired for the first time in my life (on 9/11), and my last living grandparent died. However the year certainly ended on a high note when myself, my wife and 7 other brave souls came together and started this company that became Diamondback Battery & Electronics.
In 2008 we will expect great things to come, although I am sure we will have some setbacks along the way. Orders are now trickling in daily one here and one there, but by the end of January I expect that we will get 10-12 orders a day. I know you are thinking that is nothing to write home about, and its not, but it is a start and it will allow us to pay rent without dipping further into savings. With any luck by the end of February we will be turning a profit.
We are in the process of adding about 30 new items and combos I will keep you posted on progress.

Steve

No comments: