Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Battery and Charger Combos

Good afternoon all.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend. I know all of us here at Diamondback had a lot of fun with ours. Though it did go by a little quicker than I personally wanted, but that's alright. A new week means a fresh opportunity to grow and expand.

The battery and charger combos have begun selling over the weekend. All of us here at Diamondback are quite excited to see our customers react to the new items so quickly. We have added another pair of combos to the website as well. The available battery and charger combos are:

Sony BC-TRG NP-BG1

Canon NB-2LH

Canon BP-511A

CB-2LV NB-4L

Also, as I mentioned on Friday's update we now have the BC-TRG NP-BG1 batteries available for shipping. You can find those here.

As always, have a great week and I will be checking in again on Friday with the latest and greatest from Diamondback Batteries and Electronics.

Brian

No comments: