Friday, August 8, 2008

Now that August is fully underway

Good morning and Good afternoon,

Well, it has been a bit of a roller coaster couple of weeks for us here at Diamondback Battery and Electronics. We had been having some trouble with our internet connection running a touch slow so we finally upgraded to a more reliable system. It seems to be working very well and should relieve the problems we have been having online.

Despite our slow connection however we have been doing phenomenal business. We have been receiving a lot of very high dollar orders. I think everyone is gearing up for the back to school rush with new laptop batteries and adapters, because they have been selling like hotcakes.

I am sad, but also a bit pleased to let you know that we have gone on backorder on two of our adapters. The Acer and Gateway Equivalent 65W AC Adapter and the Acer and Gateway Equivalent 90W AC Adapter. These two items have been selling so fast that we can't keep them on the shelves. I hate not having an item to send to our customers, but I also enjoy seeing them sell so fast. That tells us we have been doing our jobs very well.

Also, I would like to let everyone know about some new batteries we will be getting in. The Sony NP-FH50, NP-FH70, and NP-FH100. We have a shipment of them on the way to us now and are expecting them very soon. I will post them here in the blog the week we receive them. But keep your eyes on the website as they will go on the store as soon as they are available.

Well, that about wraps up this weeks post. I know it has been a very satisfying week for us here at Diamondback Battery, and I truly hope it has been for all of you as well. I wish everyone a fantastic weekend and we'll talk to you next week.

Thank you
Brian

No comments: