Friday, May 30, 2008

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of their summer. It has been a hot one here at Diamondback Battery and Electronics. Luckily we have a powerful air conditioner to keep things cool.

Not to many new things to update this week. The end of the photo contest is on the horizon now. I'm looking forward to the end of the contest when we get to award the prize to the winner. We have many great entries already, and I'm expecting to see several more as the contest comes to a close.

We have several new laptop batteries on their way. We can expect to see that LP-E5 up on the website and ready to ship very soon. We also have eleven new Dell batteries that will become available in the near future, so keep checking back with us for that.

Thats about all I have to talk about today. I hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying the summer months.

Brian

No comments: