Friday, May 16, 2008

Newest Items

Hello again everyone, I hope you all had a productive week.

We have been having quite a week here at Diamondback battery. With some very large orders for our battery and charger combo packs. As well as several new and very good entries into the photo contest. It's going to be a tough decision to decide the winner, I can tell you that already.

The most important piece of business today however is the new items now available on our website. We now have the Casio Equivalent BC-11L NP-20 Battery Charger available on the store. We also have several new laptop batteries up and ready to ship.

Acer Equivalent BTP-34A1 Battery

Acer Equivalent BTP-43D1 Battery

Compaq Equivalent Presario Battery

I know I personally am quite excited to see how these new items do. It's always a thrill to post new items and see them begin to sell.

As always, I appreciate your reading, and all of us here at Diamondback Battery and Electronics look forward to continuing to do business with all of our customers.

Brian

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waiting for an equivalent for the LP-E5 to become available to have a spare or two for an XSi.

I came to this site based on various posts on dpreview's forum. I respect the honesty demonstrated by Diamondback.

Unknown said...

John,

We should have the LP-E5 in stock by the end of the month! I will make sure we blog it as well as place a post on DPreview.

Steve